The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums News & Announcements Life Coaching (Oct) Available On Demand Reply To: Life Coaching (Oct) Available On Demand

Julie Jacobsen

October 29, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Thank you for sharing, Joe. I worked at a boy’s boarding school for a season of life. One thing I learned is that the classic classroom setting does NOT work for every child. At best it only teaches to 1-2 learning styles, 3 if the teacher throws in an interactive element. I have known many parents who removed their ADD kids from traditional classrooms to educate them at home and they thrived! So glad to know that you now can see the strength in how you are wired. It has served you well in business, which in turn has served your employers and clients well, I am sure. Your attention span is a gift! I have no doubt you will figure out how to utilize it for your writing.

I also agree that the life coaching calls have been more helpful than I expected. They are affirming. They make me feel like I’m not crazy. Thank you Mark! I am grateful for what you and Mr. Stay do!

X