The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums Progress Logs Chris Everheart: PROGRESS LOG Reply To: Chris Everheart: PROGRESS LOG

Chris Everheart

October 8, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Another 1500-word day? No, I finally updated after a couple of days. I have a landscaping project going on at the house (needs to be done before the ground freezes in Minnesota) and took a couple of days off from work and writing. I swore that I would get my writing done at the end of those days, but–as my wife keeps reminding me I’m not 26 anymore–and the manual labor drains me (not necessarily in a bad way). Anyway, I’m getting back to my regular schedule of writing and doing book business in the morning and my other job later in the day. Feels better, using my prime energy on the prime activity of writing.

I mentioned last week that I was hopeful about getting a CPAP machine to treat my sleep apnea and I can tell you it’s a great thing. I have a lot more energy, don’t feel like I’m being sleep-tortured daily. More benefits to come, hopefully. If you’ve been diagnosed with sleep apnea or have too-low energy, I encourage you to get it checked out. So far, I’m loving the results.

X