The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums Progress Logs Chris Lowenstein: Progress Log Reply To: Chris Lowenstein: Progress Log

Chris Lowenstein

October 2, 2020 at 5:17 am

Well, I created a Progress Log and then neglected to update it weekly. Here I am on October 1 with an update.

– I am still determining which of my two novel ideas I want to develop during this year. One story means a lot more to me than the other, but the other just seems far easier to write.

– I have written nearly every day, often more than 200 words, which for me, working two jobs, having had surgery in the last two weeks, and caring for my son who broke both arms, is a victory. Life is returning to normal now (well, Covid-normal at least), so I will try not to miss any days in October.

– I completed six classes on the Roadmap. My original goal was four, so I exceeded that goal.

OCTOBER GOALS

– The most pressing goal for October has to be to determine which book to write. Currently, I am writing both of them, and I’m finding the book I’m less emotionally attached to to be easier to write.

– I will complete at least four more classes during October.

– I will continue to write at least 200 words per day and to bank more than that if I have to miss a day.

– I will try to remember to update the Progress Log weekly!

X