The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums Progress Logs Kerrie: Progress Log Reply To: Kerrie: Progress Log

Kerrie Oman

September 7, 2020 at 11:14 am

Week 1 – 07.09.20

*Words: 0. I have 2 shorts planned, but in my notebook so don’t know how many words. 🙂

*Books Read: Strange Ways by Gray Williams; The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu 😁

*Non-fiction: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. “If it’s going to be, it’s down to me.” 100% responsibility in relationships. 😁

I’m not ecstatic about the lack of words, but at least i’ve moved forward and done some planning.

One thing i am happy about is that i’ve got more clarity. I think it’s been a perfect storm of timing, the Academy, and listening to The Compound Effect. Basicaclly I thought about how I treat my kids vs how I treat me, which led me to “what do I want my kids to say about me when I’m gone?” I know my kids wiill say I always loved them. I hope they say I always supported them. But what I really want them to say is that I told them they could be anything, do anything … and led by example! If I want them to know that they can achieve great things in life then I have to be that person too.

X