The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Liz Green

September 1, 2020 at 9:37 pm

I’m Liz Green. I’m originally from London, England, but I live in a small ski town called Kimberley in BC, Canada.

I love thrillers (though nothing too gory), action, memoir, and self-help books. And some YA, since I’m still a stroppy teenager at heart!

I’m not sure I have a go-to favourite author. I tend to read whatever jumps out at me, regardless of the writer. I did just finish the most recent Robert Galbraith book and was, as always, blown away by Rowling’s characters.

In the Academy, I’m working on what WILL BE my first ever finished novel (after starting and abandoning FIVE): When the White House doctor murders the tyrannical president, she must race to destroy the evidence before her Secret Service husband—and the world—discovers what she’s done… and the real reason she did it.

My biggest dream is to get a trad publishing deal for the book. And of course, bestseller status, a bajillion book sales, a multi-book contract, and a massive movie deal with Kerry Washington playing my protagonist. No biggie. But mostly, I just want a book deal.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Avatar Liz Green.
X