MemberOctober 11, 2020 at 9:37 pm
Here is my weekly update on my October goals:
- I’ve completed two more courses — genres and blurbs (Thank you, Mark and Mark. The courses are great at getting me to think through my choices.)
- I’ve completely re-thought my two story ideas and decided to take parts of each and combine them to create one novel a more interesting and unusual protagonist. I think the story has the potential to become a series if readers like the premise (bibliomystery/thriller).
- I wrote and posted my beta blurb in the Blurbs forum
- I am working on my pitch and synopsis for the new story idea
- I was not able to write every day, but I wrote close to 2000 words this week, so I hit my word count goal