MemberOctober 11, 2020 at 2:52 am
And done! 😀 Just shy of 5000 words yesterday and today finishes the second part of Ribbon Road at 27,447 words, and both parts together now make 45,258 words.
I need to put it aside for a bit, though not long. But not stop writing. My next steps are:
- Enjoy the movie night with my wife (my reward for completing the last dream declaration)
- Come up with my next dream declaration
- Edit one of my short stories, Will Destroy for Food, in preparation a contest (it has been recommended to me that I try rewriting it in present tense)
- Do some research for Ribbon Road by reading John Yorke’s Into the Woods, Chris Impey’s Einstein’s Monsters (about black holes), Shannon Messenger’s Keeper of the Lost Cities, and if I have time, rereading A Wrinkle in Time
- Print out all of Ribbon Road and read it out loud, take copious notes, then begin editing and rewriting
I should be working on the last bullet before the end of October.