The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums Blurbs Beta Blurb for “Watcher’s Cycle” (or whatever it’s going to be called) Reply To: Beta Blurb for “Watcher’s Cycle” (or whatever it’s going to be called)

Darren Bodey

September 15, 2020 at 3:19 am

Hi Brian, this is not really my genre (more my brothers) but I’ll give it a shot nonetheless 🙂 I think the second blurb is much improved and clearer. All the stories sound interesting. In terms of tying them together you may want to reveal a bit more to the group so they can help with this, but maybe you’d prefer not to at this stage. Otherwise one way that doesn’t reveal too much could be just to note that they do intertwine. For example – To achieve (Goal) the Characters X, Y, and Z must come together/ learn/ recognise that not all truths set you free, but freedom has a cost. Or whatever. Something that ties their journey or their ultimate goal or what they learn. Whether it should finish on this I’m not sure. It might not be as good a hook as the line you have finished with, which is very good. Maybe you could tuck it in somewhere else. Anyway, there’s my two cents worth and best of luck. Darren

X