The Bestseller Forums

Get feedback, ask questions, find answers

Home Forums Dream Declarations Post your Dream Declarations Reply To: Post your Dream Declarations

Pippa Hillebrand

September 3, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Allowing my day job to slide into the way I structure my dreams (or goals). There is the big dream, and then the two “little” ones which are required to get there.

Overarching dream

I Pippa Hillebrand, will complete, edit, and {publish | have a contract to publish} my first novel “Rise from Eish” by 2021-08-01T00:00:00Z+02:00.

When I achieve this, to celebrate I will book the requisite tickets for DnD in a castle (either for Nov 2021, or for 2022 – subject to availability)

Milestone 1

I Pippa Hillebrand, will complete the plot and story line (i.e. first draft) of “Rise from Eish” (thus winning my third NaNoWriMo) by 2020-11-30T23:59:59Z+02:00.

When I achieve this, to celebrate I will fly to Durban to run a full day of in person gaming with my DnD group.

Milestone 2

I Pippa Hillebrand, will complete my first edit of “Rise from Eish’ by 2021-02-28T23:59:59Z+02:00.

When I achieve this, to celebrate I will adopt a puppy from a local shelter/SPCA.

X